DooZ's Unban Request
(03-20-2015, 04:51 AM)Rolorox Wrote: So you admit you broke a rules. And understand the ban. You just want it lowered?

Please Answer within 24 hours or your request will be denied.

What I'm trying to say is that I did not follow the rules 100%, but yes like 80-90% for example, and if you are going to look at the situation like that, then ban the officer and the president as well for breaking FearRP and FailRP'ing.
I do not really care much now that I can't really enjoy the time I had left of my donor rank, which will expire in 2-3 days and the ban will expire in less then 11 hours.
Now that there's nothing much you can do to help me out, I would just want you to understand the situation that you placed me wasting both our times with some minor things that took place on the day of the ban and me, having over 333 hours played it + donor + tons of items, would be just stupid to RDM (which I did not even thou you claim I did) and leave the server to "avoid" being banned when there is logs everywhere, even when you press the elevator button it gets saved on to the server.

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

Messages In This Thread
DooZ's Unban Request - by DooZâ„¢ - 03-06-2015, 09:12 PM
RE: DooZ's Unban Request - by DooZâ„¢ - 03-13-2015, 11:42 AM
RE: DooZ's Unban Request - by Rolorox - 03-20-2015, 04:51 AM
RE: DooZ's Unban Request - by DooZâ„¢ - 03-21-2015, 01:41 AM
RE: DooZ's Unban Request - by Rolorox - 03-21-2015, 04:00 AM