Unban request ΜεΣιε Χαλλο
Exclamation 
Your name: ΜεΣιε Χαλλο

Your ban ID: 59823

Banned by: [FL] Nacreas

Reason: D/C to avoid arrest, lying to me about it

Involved: Me, cop, (my friend(via skype))

Why we should unban you: I was on v33x inside the city and driving my car.
in the tunnel there was a checkpoint and i was heading to it because i didnt stop the car quickly and the bar was made from wood props my car got through and i stopped it maybe in the middle of the tunnel and then the cop stopped me and he told me to get out i asked "for what reason" he told me because i broke a checkpoint i told him "i dont do it on porpuse" and he tryied to arrest me. the same second my gmod showed "not responding" (gone white) and it froze. I close the game and try to open it again it didnt even show anything and didnt open. so i restarted my computer and said to my friend that im afk while restarting . then i came back and joined again. i gone again outside the city from that checkpoint and the same cop i think stopped me.(i was going on foot) and told me why i d/c earlier i told him that i crashed and couldnt get online and then he gone back to the checkpoint and i started going where my friend was. When i arrivied at my friend Nacreas teleported me and asked me why i d/c earlier and i told him "the crash" he didnt belive me because he said it was showing that i d/c by user and i think thats normal because i closed the game. So he gave me second chance or something like that to tell the truth and i told him the truth "crash" so then i got banned for two days. Angry

EDIT: my friend is Tzimanious.

Messages In This Thread
Unban request ΜεΣιε Χαλλο - by Repous - 03-18-2015, 03:40 PM