Unban request [FL:RP] Quantum
Quantum, the officer stopped several times to point the gun at you, while you were still running away while looking at him. There was several occations where he had a tazer and a gun pointed at you, and where fearRP would apply.

When you two had the car inbetween you, he had a gun pointed at you. You kept dodging him around the car untill he managed to get right besides you with his tazer, and then you ran away from the car and towards Offices. You two were right besides eachother and we was in range to taze you.

It's this moment in particular that you broke fearRP.

Before this part, you two were by the fire-station on a foot-chase. He had his USP pointed at you (jogging, not sprinting) while you were looking at him and running backwards. This was when I realized that I needed to watch closer to see if you were to break fearRP again.

During this chase, the officer could have killed you if he wanted to.
FearRP is about you fearing for your life, and you were not acting scared as you should have. We both know that he could easily have shot you during this long chase, but you continued to run. You were ignoring the fact that he had a weapon pointed at you.

I would expect someone with your experience to know better, Quantum.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator

Messages In This Thread
Unban request [FL:RP] Quantum - by Quantum - 03-09-2015, 04:25 PM
RE: Unban request [FL:RP] Quantum - by Enzyme - 03-09-2015, 06:10 PM
RE: Unban request [FL:RP] Quantum - by Quantum - 03-10-2015, 03:25 AM
RE: Unban request [FL:RP] Quantum - by Quantum - 03-10-2015, 02:20 PM
RE: Unban request [FL:RP] Quantum - by Enzyme - 03-10-2015, 04:55 PM
RE: Unban request [FL:RP] Quantum - by Quantum - 03-10-2015, 05:02 PM