DooZ's Unban Request
- "You were a gun dealer. Not only should you have not been carrying a firearm (as they are illegal) but you are also a gun dealer with no roleplay reason to have one." I was carrying a pistol around since I was RP'ing as a mobile gun dealer, which means I basically go everywhere the customer wants me to without knowing what I'm getting myself into, so yes, it is a valid reason to carry a weapon around.
- "Everyone says self defense but the point is, you were walking around the city and took it out next to the president who had officers around him." As I previously stated, I accidently pressed my "last weapon used" key which is right underneath the "ESC" key, which I was about to use to quit Garry's Mod.
- "Then when these officers drew guns on you, instead of obeying fearrp and maybe getting a jail sentence, you decided to take out your gun as if to have a shootout." That might be true, but at the time, I did not even think about anything more then to protect myself as as soon as I saw the officer approaching.
- "I do not see how it is a fake ban." It is a "fake" ban since I did not just randomly took a weapon out and attempted to kill the officer, I had a valid reason to do what I did as well as defending myself since I had an illegal weapon and they were going to charge me for "attempted murder of the president".
- "Also you left right after doing this which seemed pretty obscure at the time, but had no influence on the ban. All it did was make it so that I couldn't talk to you first. But again after doing something like that maybe it wasn't the best idea to instantly DC after you died." I would like to apologize for that, but even though it had no influence on the ban I would like to explain myself...
As I previously mentioned, I was about to leave for school and in the rush of doing so, I did not think about anything else and did what I did, and also I accidently pressed the button which drawn out the pistol instead of the ESC key to shut down Garry's Mod, but ye, all summed up it happened too quick and yes I might have FailRP'd a bit, but that doesn't mean I should get banned for "attempted RDM"...
- "Just because you do not see me, doesn't mean I wasn't there or in your opinion " wasn't involved ""
What I meant to say is that you were not directly involved in the action that occurred so it's harder to judge my side of the "story", and easier to go with the reports (I guess) that you received.
- "Although I personally doubt this please provide proof or do not post things like this."
I'm afraid I don't have any solid proof that any staff member said this, and I'm not going to say names, but at least one current staff member (that was not one at the time we spoke about my bans) agrees that some punishments were not correctly applied.
- "Speaking on behalf of staff in a lying manor is not a good thing to do."
I am not lying about anything or speaking on behalf of the staff, and if you believe I am doing so, I will admit it and apologize for it.
As I seen on your answer, you do not seem like going to lift the ban, but as it was not the most correct ban in my opinion, specially the reason, could you at least please reduce the time of it?
I admit I did not do everything correctly, but if we are taking a look at this, the officer did not as well.
I would really appreciate an answer regarding this matter as soon as possible since I do not have many donator days left and I would really like to enjoy them, but with the ban, I will not be able to do so unfortunately.
Have a good night and thank you for reading and answering this thread that fast.

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

Messages In This Thread
DooZ's Unban Request - by DooZâ„¢ - 03-06-2015, 09:12 PM
RE: DooZ's Unban request for a fake ban - by DooZâ„¢ - 03-07-2015, 01:33 AM
RE: DooZ's Unban Request - by DooZâ„¢ - 03-13-2015, 11:42 AM
RE: DooZ's Unban Request - by Rolorox - 03-20-2015, 04:51 AM
RE: DooZ's Unban Request - by DooZâ„¢ - 03-21-2015, 01:41 AM
RE: DooZ's Unban Request - by Rolorox - 03-21-2015, 04:00 AM