DooZ's Unban Request
You were a gun dealer. Not only should you have not been carrying a firearm (as they are illegal) but you are also a gun dealer with no roleplay reason to have one. Everyone says self defense but the point is, you were walking around the city and took it out next to the president who had officers around him. Then when these officers drew guns on you, instead of obeying fearrp and maybe getting a jail sentence, you decided to take out your gun as if to have a shootout. Which again is not something a gun dealer would do (remember you sell guns, you are not a criminal or a hitman. You are a businessman). So you start to run backwards after pulling a weapon out and shooting at them. This all around was failrp and was attempted RDM. I do not see how it is a fake ban. Also you left right after doing this which seemed pretty obscure at the time, but had no influence on the ban. All it did was make it so that I couldn't talk to you first. But again after doing something like that maybe it wasn't the best idea to instantly DC after you died. 

2 other things. Firstly I did watch the scenario play out. Just because you do not see me, doesn't mean I wasn't there or in your opinion " wasn't involved " also you state that staff agree your bans were not fair? Although I personally doubt this please provide proof or do not post things like this. Speaking on behalf of staff in a lying manor is not a good thing to do.

Messages In This Thread
DooZ's Unban Request - by DooZâ„¢ - 03-06-2015, 09:12 PM
RE: DooZ's Unban request for a fake ban - by Rolorox - 03-06-2015, 11:41 PM
RE: DooZ's Unban Request - by DooZâ„¢ - 03-13-2015, 11:42 AM
RE: DooZ's Unban Request - by Rolorox - 03-20-2015, 04:51 AM
RE: DooZ's Unban Request - by DooZâ„¢ - 03-21-2015, 01:41 AM
RE: DooZ's Unban Request - by Rolorox - 03-21-2015, 04:00 AM