DooZ's Unban Request
Your name: (Steam friends name): DooZ™

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 59448

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL:M] Rolorox

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) Attempted RDM on president/officers as gun dealer. Breaking fearrp. 9th ban, priors.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) One president and a police officer, I'm afraid I have no names, I apologize for that.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) To start this off, I am going to tell exactly what happened with the most details I can possibly remember off.
I had my pistol equipted for self-protection on the job and I accidently pressed my "last used" button while walking on the back of the president, but quickly pressed it again and said "Sorry wrong button" through the microphone and he started screaming "Oh my god that guy as a gun officers go after him", and yes, this guy was kind of a minge, but that is not relevant and if I actually wanted to do anything he would have broken FearRP, but as I said, it is not relevant.
So after that, I see an officer coming towards me running and see he had just drawn his weapon, so I quickly drawn mine and knew it was no way I was getting out of there without a shoot out, so while he threatened to kill me by pointing his weapon at me without identifying himself or anything, I started running away shooting at him, then the police moves in and kills me following bu accusing me of breaking FearRP when I did not.
I would like to be unbanned for the reason that I did not attempt to kill anyone and that I legitely shot on self defense with a RP reason since I was also carrying an illegal weapon and I could be arrested as "attempted murder of the president", so I did not want to take any chances.
It is really frustrating because I had to leave out for school without even getting a warning of some sort, as I stated, I just attempted to join the server only to realize I was banned regrading an issue that wasn't eligible for one, in my oppinion of course, everyone as his way of seeing things and I respect that, but I assume it was through reports that the moderator that did this banned me, he wasn't actually inside or part of the action.
With that said, all I can hope is that you guys do understand my position here and could get me unbanned since I am close to hit the permanent ban number, with some other bans that were not fare and as many people, including some current staff members, agree with me.
Alright have a nice day and thanks for reading in advance.

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

Messages In This Thread
DooZ's Unban Request - by DooZâ„¢ - 03-06-2015, 09:12 PM
RE: DooZ's Unban Request - by DooZâ„¢ - 03-13-2015, 11:42 AM
RE: DooZ's Unban Request - by Rolorox - 03-20-2015, 04:51 AM
RE: DooZ's Unban Request - by DooZâ„¢ - 03-21-2015, 01:41 AM
RE: DooZ's Unban Request - by Rolorox - 03-21-2015, 04:00 AM