UBR [-LG-] Raptor. is this a mistake?
(03-05-2015, 08:27 PM)Enzyme Wrote:
Quote:This is a collection of my clienside scripts aimed for use on DarkRP.

Features:
- ESP
- Real Box esp
- Wall"hack"
- Bhop script emulating actual keyboard input
- DarkRP Atm cracker
- DarkRP multi-namestealer
- Advanced crosshair displaying helpful info
- Propkill script (ttt and DarkRP)
- aimbot
- Triggerbot
- Flaslight spammer
- Automatic version check to keep you up to date
- HitMarker
- Chat Spammer
- Much much more...

It's your responsibility when you download hacks, something this script is clearly saying that it is.
There's no doubt that you knew that these were hacks when you downloaded this, and it's your responsibility to ensure that you do not enable the hacks on our servers.

yes but i didnt download it.. as i said i have been on a various gamemodes and servers last days and downloading alot of stuff.. i had no idea that exact addon got downloaded.. as i said i am not a rulebreaker i play fair by the rules and do not break the rules and ToS. i am not a hacker. last time i modded/hacked was on minecraft over 4 years ago, yep you heard me. minecraft! i am not skilled with computer stuff as i have been a console gamer all my life and are still kinda a newbie on pcgaming.i report rulebreakers i dont break them myself... for all the good i have done on this server it would feel like shit if i cant get back on it.. also i dont want too lose everything ive donated/worked for on this server.. i am not that kind of person.. also i use to watch the ban page now and then and i see people gettign banned for hacks so why would i even dare to try? im a cityrp gamer, i will NEVER find a community like this again... atleast please set me on a ""last warning"" or something... and i will ensure you this cant happen again. also i have met so many nice rpers here so far and what do you think they are thinking about me if they all of sudden see im banned for ""hacks"" after all the trashtalk ive done about hackers? i feel an ass right now even tho i havent done anything wrong... i cant join the servers, and i want to play so bad.... just please hear me out.. also i cannot provide any evidence.. as i dont know what to provide really... sorry......
[Image: nv3RC4s.jpg]

Thanks Barkles for the signature.

Messages In This Thread
UBR [-LG-] Raptor. is this a mistake? - by Akira - 03-04-2015, 09:47 AM
RE: UBR [-LG-] Raptor. is this a mistake? - by Akira - 03-05-2015, 08:54 PM