Unban Request
Your name: Trinax
Your ban ID: 59407
Banned by: [FL] NightFury
Reason: Randomly raiding the president, lying about it and back seat adminisration (General Rule 10)
Involved: -
Why we should unban you: This ban aren't a well deserved ban. Its all a very short story. I was the president, but then my game stopped working and I then quickly reconnected to see if the spot was still open. Some guy had taken the spot, which I don't mind. I then became a police officer instead. maybe 10 minutes after I joined the server again I saw the police officers asking in the radio why there aren't no laws. I then asked myself. None got any response. I then tried to contact an admin to check on him and maybe remove him from the president state, but as most of the time I get no response and/or nothing happens. I decided to raid him and kill him, which is probably an random raid(Illegal), but I figured for that reason I could get away with it and that you guys(admins) wouldn't punish me by doing so. After I killed him I then took the president role so I could do the job. I don't mind being banned for a short while, but being banned for 2 weeks because of this action is a bit to much if you ask me. If this aren't a reasonable action and you still want me to be banned, I would say 24 hours are reasonable time to be banned for. He had been afk(/or been doing nothinf) for maybe 10-15 minutes.
The reason I took these actions was because of 2 reasons.
First: When you go AFK for more than 5 minutes you must switch to unemployed.
Second: No admin replied or took any actions.
Thanks in advance
~Trinax

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Trinax - 03-05-2015, 10:44 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Nyander - 03-05-2015, 12:13 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Trinax - 03-05-2015, 12:16 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Feffe - 03-05-2015, 06:09 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Trinax - 03-06-2015, 01:40 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Nyander - 03-06-2015, 01:45 AM