Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP]Tzimanious
Your ban ID: 59227
Banned by: [FL]Temar
Reason: FearRP
Involved: A citizen being raided by police and [FL]Temar. I think [FL:RP]Gemelon saw the incident but I'm not sure.
Why we should unban you: Yeah, it seemed like I was running around and interfering the raid like a minge. Well, I was not. I was at the corner of the rebelhouse watching the raid. I got shot (well.. I should've expected that) and I was with like 9hp. Citizen told me that he would shoot me if I didn't get out of here but I told him that I was messed up and did a step forward so he would kill me. Then I got banned without a warning or anyhting by Temar who was watching this whole scene (even though he died in this raid like a min ago).
I know that "by the book" I broke FearRP because I didn't step back but instead got him to kill me. But really... I would get killed either way or just stay with the blurry B&W screen until it gets on my nerves. "By the book" I've seen mods writing in normal chat (not all the time, just like I don't get killed in purpose all the time) OOC stuff by mistake or because they wanted just to solve the problem as quick as possible. That doesn't make them worse mods or ruin someone's game. Still, by the book they're breaking the rules. That's what I'm sayin. I might've broken a rule because I was in a really messed up situation... Do I really deserve to get banned for a day? 
I'm sorry for what I've done.
Thanks for reading.
P.S.: If there's something I need to prove I have recordings.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Tzimanious - 02-26-2015, 10:04 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Repous - 02-26-2015, 10:09 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Tzimanious - 02-26-2015, 10:25 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Temar - 02-26-2015, 11:01 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Tzimanious - 02-27-2015, 12:37 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Matrix_ - 02-27-2015, 01:51 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Tzimanious - 02-27-2015, 08:13 PM