Unfair judgement.
I didn't ban you for FailRP I banned you for FearRP, which is when someone points a weapon on you and tells you to do something you have to do it, and if you don't do it then you break FearRP (General Rule 13)

Remeber that you are making an unban request to get yourself unban, not to say that I am not doing my job.

I came with my cop car and surrounded you and the corleones because we just got told that those corleones are armed which is why I stoped everyone and told you all to get on the ground when I told you all to get on the ground I asked if anyone has weapons, 3 of you got up and told us they had weapons which is why we arrested them.

It was not random at this point you decided to get up and walk away when me and the SRU had guns pointed at you, therefore breaking FearRP (General Rule 13)

Off-Topic, the only reason why I didn't respond to your calls about random and failRP is because another admin has already informed me that it wasn't random and the rebels you were raiding or complaining about had an admin in their team so I'm sure that they didn't break any rules.

Denied.

Messages In This Thread
Unfair judgement. - by Warwolfx1 - 02-25-2015, 12:55 AM
RE: Unfair judgement. - by Nyander - 02-25-2015, 01:23 PM