Unban request Fiskarn
Your name: STEAM_0:1:45894429

Your ban ID: 31657

Banned by: DoomDude1

Reason: Asking to be killed

Involved: Sorry, It was such a long time ago but it was a police officer.
Why we should unban you: it has now been almost 2 years since i got my 11th ban... I have been constantly searching for a good roleplay server with such a great community, but failed.

I consider myself young and immature at the time while i was playing on the server, i donated self-earned money to the server with no regrets And i have Met such great people during my time on fearless, it's incredible how easy it is to forget what you have until its gone.

what i do have regrets for is my actions at the time and iam truly sorry and regretful for that.
Now that iam older and consider my self more mature i will only do passive roleplaying as that is my passion! I have also been updated with the Rules so i know all theĀ 
new ones! Regret is not the only thing that has been growing its also my passion for Passive Roleplaying! please reconsider this as i think i would not be burdon and my old me is gone now only the new passive roleplayer. Thank you!
And i will only bring more passive roleplaying to show people the true joy of passive RP, and NOT break any rulesĀ 
That i will PROMISE you! Please give me a chance! so i can prove that i have changed!

Messages In This Thread
Unban request Fiskarn - by fiskarn - 02-23-2015, 03:51 PM
RE: Unban request Fiskarn - by Enzyme - 02-23-2015, 07:08 PM
RE: Unban request Fiskarn - by fiskarn - 02-23-2015, 08:01 PM
RE: Unban request Fiskarn - by fiskarn - 02-23-2015, 09:06 PM
RE: Unban request Fiskarn - by Enzyme - 02-23-2015, 10:24 PM