Unban Request
Your name: Sammijammi

Your ban ID: #58935

Banned by: [FL] Nightfury

Reason: Breaking new life rule (OOC and IC rule 2)

Involved: Nil.

Why we should unban you: Why should you unban me? Because I died during a raid and respawned on the level above where it was happening. Nightfury must have thought that I was waiting for people too pop out of the elevator. This is false, considering that the people raiding, had died and SRU and police officers had started to come back up after the victory and during the time of the raid, instead of waiting outside, I made myself useful and was keeping civilians out of the nexus and keeping them from entering. Now I don't see how that is breaking NLR, considering that on numourous occasions, officers were telling us that a raid was happening, meaning that, well at least i've been told before, that you can assist again, Aslong as you're called back.

Now at the point of which I called Nightfury to assist me with someone breaking FearRP and he didn't come to help, I find it unfair that he bans me, for a false accusation.

I don't mean to be disrespectful, but it really was not NLR. The police spawn in the nexus, if its an issue, the police spawn should be changed, you caught me out, at the spawn, which was completely away from where I died. Which was in the middle of the garage. I died, re-equipped my gun and stood and waited for it too be over. I did not get involved, I did not return to my place of death, I meerly stood, where the Police officers spawn.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Sammijammi - 02-17-2015, 10:22 PM
RE: Unban Request - by FEaRIeZz - 02-17-2015, 10:31 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Sammijammi - 02-17-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: Unban Request - by FEaRIeZz - 02-18-2015, 01:10 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Nyander - 02-18-2015, 09:02 AM