UBR - Dex
Your name: Dex

Your ban ID: 39263

Banned by: Narcotic 

Reason: "NLR"

Involved: Myself and Chocbar98

Why we should unban you: Right, so this ban wasn't valid at all and I've probably left this a while to protest, however at the time I just assumed I did wrong, because Narc. I was RPing as a police at the time and we were under a soviet government, the president was handing out rewards to cops and government officials who had done good things for his government, it came to me. I walked up on to the stage and he presented my award, at which point I was gunned down, alongside most people in the Nexus because there were a few dictatorial rules. I spawned back and was instantly killed, as I was in the middle of the gunfire and didn't have time to react or take evasive action. I respawned once again and ran out the room shooting my gun at the people shooting me, in order to take evasive action against their shots and I was instantly banned for NLR.
Now, let's explain why this wasn't an NLR breach at all.
1. I left the Nexus after being spawn killed and didn't remain in the same area or withhold memories from my previous life.
2. I shot them because they were shooting at me, even if it's a new life, if somebody is shooting at me, I'm a cop and I was completely entitled to shoot back at the criminals, especially if it meant preventing my death.

Now, I know Narc is long gone and you won't be able to receive a statement from him but maybe a dig back into the logs would be required here, because looking back this ban was completely ridiculous, thanks.

Messages In This Thread
UBR - Dex - by Dex - 02-13-2015, 08:02 PM
RE: UBR - Dex - by Enzyme - 02-13-2015, 09:46 PM