My Unban Request
(02-12-2015, 10:41 PM)Mustang Wrote:
(02-12-2015, 10:36 PM)[FL:RP] Lukas Wrote:
(02-12-2015, 10:32 PM)Mustang Wrote: 1. I never followed you, Infact the whole time I have spent on V2D I didn't visit the villas.
2. I haven't even equiped a weapon on V2D apart from the default when I decided to go police 10 minutes ago.
You are clearly random punching / punchwhoring.
Unless you have evidence of me following you about the map to the villas, where I haven't even visited yet you have no proof and no reason to be unbanned.
It wasn't "Clearly random punching" like I said, you COULD HAVE stabbed me and ran around the corner, I said for example. Secondly, do you have anything to show that you never followed me / visited the villa's?
If not, then I still request to be un-banned as the video is no real evidence that he was standing there for like 5 minutes and I just randomly came along and punched him for no reason.
Like I said, I got no video evidence that you was following me, because I don't record people following me. You following me was extremely annoying and like 3 punches isn't much compared for how annoying and how long you followed me for. Especially the fact that I am banned for 24 hours.
Did I stab you yes or no?
Do you have evidence of me following you? No, this is your unban request I do not have to supply any evidence at all, you are the one that is required to supply evidence.
I do not need to supply evidence. I requested an un-ban because the evidence YOU gave on YOUR ban request was false. I didn't say you stabbed me, get it through your head I said it was an example. I am not explaining what you did, because it is in the main text. I could have shot you with a pistol, ran around the corner waited till you punched me so there was blood on the wall, I could have started recording and you punched me again and I could have gotten you banned. That is an example of why your evidence if false, because there are multiple possibilities that it doesn't show good proof, and your evidence was one. You followed me for AGES, I got annoyed and punched you like 3 times when you was just standing there, now I am requesting an un-ban, and if it isn't accepted I have to wait 24 hours for "punch whoring" someone when that wasn't the case and false evidence was given.
[Image: cYnBHHx.png]

Messages In This Thread
My Unban Request - by zeroo - 02-12-2015, 10:09 PM
RE: My Unban Request - by Mustang - 02-12-2015, 10:32 PM
RE: My Unban Request - by zeroo - 02-12-2015, 10:36 PM
RE: My Unban Request - by Mustang - 02-12-2015, 10:41 PM
RE: My Unban Request - by zeroo - 02-12-2015, 10:53 PM
RE: My Unban Request - by Mustang - 02-12-2015, 10:58 PM
RE: My Unban Request - by zeroo - 02-12-2015, 11:03 PM
RE: My Unban Request - by beflok - 02-12-2015, 11:06 PM