[FL] Vauld
Let me make something very clear. Our Minecraft server is open to kids. You were talking about drugs and suggesting that people try out several drugs, condoning the use of narcotics. After about 30 minutes to an hour of you chatting about drugs, I thought it was time to ask you to take it somewhere else. I pointed out several times, that I was simply suggesting that you move the drug stories to another location. I don't want to hear about your drug stories, and I don't want anyone to be influenced by your decisions either. I suggested that you move your conversation, I did not order you to do anything. You then proceeded to argue with me for 10 minutes. At first I tried to have a legitimate argument with you, but that seemed pointless because you obviously were keen on poking at me as to why I would suggest such a horrible thing. After a while I stopped taking you seriously, it wasn't worth the argument.

Also are you serious? You insulted me several, several times. And then instead of responding with a harsh remark I was light-hearted enough to joke "Your mum is annoying". It was my method of avoiding an actual argument that would ruin the atmosphere, which you seemed keen to want. It's pretty simple though in my eyes. It has absolutely nothing to do with me being an admin (I'm only a mod on minecraft btw). It has all to do with you being upset. I didn't even tell you as an admin to stop talking about drugs. I suggested that you take it somewhere else, and you decided to start barraging me with insults and basically tried to interrogate me. I started out with a legit argument as to why you shouldnt talk about drugs, you responded in an immature and rude way. At that point I didn't take you seriously, now you're upset because I..? Suggested you stop talking about drugs..? Or because I responded to your obviously offensive remarks with jokes...? I mean regardless, it doesn't matter. It has nothing to do with me being admin. I could be a normal player on minecraft for all it matters, the situation could of happened the exact same way. The player doesn't engage in your argument and responds with light-hearted jokes; The only difference is, because I'm an admin on FL, it's suddenly abuse.

Messages In This Thread
[FL] Vauld - by Dex - 02-09-2015, 10:29 PM
RE: [FL] Vauld - by livkx - 02-09-2015, 10:36 PM
RE: [FL] Vauld - by Dex - 02-09-2015, 10:39 PM
RE: [FL] Vauld - by Falcon - 02-09-2015, 10:48 PM
RE: [FL] Vauld - by Vauld - 02-09-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: [FL] Vauld - by livkx - 02-09-2015, 11:07 PM
RE: [FL] Vauld - by Smex - 02-09-2015, 11:10 PM
RE: [FL] Vauld - by Dex - 02-10-2015, 12:46 AM
RE: [FL] Vauld - by SirCrow - 02-10-2015, 01:11 AM
RE: [FL] Vauld - by Fultz - 02-10-2015, 02:53 AM