Ayen Tanth and Worldwide
Quote:First of all, I was in the store first and I was making the fading door. I started making the windows until you said you could make better ones so I deleted them. You make them and then claim that it is YOUR shop when clearly I was there first and you just work there.

Well actually yes, you started building as I was on my way. But after completely building the whole thing, and not making it look like a 3 year old made it. I also asked you to buy the doors, but you didn't, so I did and thus claimed ownership.

Quote: Also, I didn't make fun of his dead cousin I just said no one cares as if you're not gonna buy something and just chit-chat, then get out of my shop.

He was buying ammo, and you said more than 'No one cares'. Plus its not like we had a other customers and we were in a rush.

Quote:Your mac10 was inside the shop..not outside. It was probably when the cops killed you when I told them to arrest you for trespassing and you pulled a gun.

No, it was by a car, outside. Unless you know how a car got into the store.

Quote:The server crashed? You didn't hold me at gunpoint and I ran to the nexus to get untied. THEN the server crashed. Also, you didn't ask for a weapon. You just said 'give me my weapons'.

You said in /pm "HAHAHAHA I got your mac10!!!" and I asked for it back. And Grub also wanted his deagle back from your RDM. And yes the server crashed before you got in the tunnel. And its also kinda hard to hold a weapon and a rope at the same time.
An angry man steals the bread, the patient man grows the bread,
the smart man buys the bread and the retarded man buys the butter.

Messages In This Thread
Ayen Tanth and Worldwide - by childjames - 09-02-2011, 06:07 AM
RE: Ayen Tanth and Worldwide - by AyenTanth - 09-02-2011, 05:37 PM
RE: Ayen Tanth and Worldwide - by childjames - 09-03-2011, 01:24 AM
RE: Ayen Tanth and Worldwide - by AyenTanth - 09-03-2011, 07:06 AM
RE: Ayen Tanth and Worldwide - by childjames - 09-03-2011, 08:37 AM
RE: Ayen Tanth and Worldwide - by Grub - 09-03-2011, 06:23 PM
RE: Ayen Tanth and Worldwide - by childjames - 09-04-2011, 03:10 AM
RE: Ayen Tanth and Worldwide - by WorldWideCoffee - 09-04-2011, 03:29 AM
RE: Ayen Tanth and Worldwide - by Killjoy - 09-05-2011, 07:35 AM