Unban Sally
Your name: [FL:RP] Sally McSaggytits (Steam friends name)

Your ban ID: 58652 (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: [FL] Raptor (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)

Reason: Misuse of car modding tool. (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)

Involved: - (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)

Why we should unban you: I should be unbanned or have my ban shortened because this was the first time I ever used the car tool. All I was told not to abuse it e.g. color government cars, but nothing else. I had been wanting to get this job for a while and I thought that changing my own car colors was okay. I am obliged by my clan to change the color to dark black. I spawned the car I needed to change, changed it, drove to the parking place, and spawned another car to edit, after which I was banned. I did not know that it was dissalowed to mod your own cars however I am deeply sorry for not realising that it was not allowedm so I ask I be unbanned because of being misinformed. (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

Messages In This Thread
Unban Sally - by PvtMcNuggets - 02-02-2015, 03:35 PM
RE: Unban Sally - by Nyander - 02-02-2015, 03:59 PM
RE: Unban Sally - by Nyander - 02-03-2015, 12:34 PM