A Night on Fearless Street - Applications needed
[Image: 87xg.png]
Night on Fearless Street is back!

Greetings,
I am happy to announce, Corie and myself now have free time and this project will finally be continued! The thread is currently being worked on, and all previous acts are being removed due to a total script rewrite. Do note, this'll take some time, but we have our own private section we'll be using to speed things up.

A quick note, incase you are new to the community since we did this, this is a "soap" series, like "EastEnders". We'll be having a soap series created in GMod.
CorieTheNub will be writing the script.
I will be publishing the project, keeping everyone updated and directing it with Corie.
ArcHammer and Corie will film/edit.
Hopefully (need to bribe him), Von Tempski will record some sound we need in the studio (where we also make EvoRadio jingles).

This isn't a tiny project, and will take around a year to finish. This is due to us filming scenes, editing and then adding all the audio as it'll all be recorded separately. We'll be keeping you all up to date here, and we are very happy to be able to announce this! We do plan to setup a twitter page as we get further in which we'll then embed into this so you can keep upto date that way, which is easier for us too.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 2 users Like Wood's post:
  • CorieTheNub, ArcHammer

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Night on Fearless Street - Applications needed - by Wood - 01-31-2015, 11:12 PM