Ban Request on the crow
I said "is that an insult?" Due to the fact that you indeed called me a dumbass, which i didn't really care about, it was only after you proceeded to behave like a child that i found it appropriate to load this BR up. I rarely make Ban Requests, so consider yourself one of the lucky ones.

I posted the reaction on your laws because you were spamming the goddamn chat every now and then, about how good of a dictator/baitRPer you are. (screenshot 1). Alot of the players in the server don't like people going insta dictator at 20 minutes and ban the wearing of t shirts and silly stuff like that, yes you did that, such good dictator RP there, really thought out. Me being provocative about some of your laws was nothing compared to your rants in ooc and I never insulted you one bit.

Rolo is a good guy and let you slide there, as other admins would probably wouldn't be so reluctant, as you continued after rolo told you to stop.
You referring to my admin calls adds no relevancy to this case, stay on topic or stay out. I try to keep this server as clean as it can be, that includes stopping people from going on an egotrip in ooc like you did, it is you who should grow up. If everyone on this server acted like you, we could potentially name the server team deathmatchRP.

The mod saw fit not to punish you, however I do not share his view on the matter. You deserve to get a couple hours of ooc blacklist for this behaviour. People have been banned for less.

Load up your evidence, I already referred the admins of the log times, everything is in there.

We are done here.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request on the crow - by FEaRIeZz - 01-26-2015, 11:20 PM
RE: Ban Request on the crow - by Falcon - 01-26-2015, 11:23 PM
RE: Ban Request on the crow - by FEaRIeZz - 01-26-2015, 11:26 PM
RE: Ban Request on the crow - by TheCrow - 01-26-2015, 11:42 PM
RE: Ban Request on the crow - by Falcon - 01-27-2015, 12:10 AM
RE: Ban Request on the crow - by TheCrow - 01-27-2015, 12:24 AM
RE: Ban Request on the crow - by Falcon - 01-27-2015, 12:55 AM
RE: Ban Request on the crow - by FEaRIeZz - 01-27-2015, 01:12 AM
RE: Ban Request on the crow - by Nyander - 01-27-2015, 04:13 AM