around 1 year ago got perma ban, want to start from zero...
Less than a year? I though i was more then 1 year already, the first perma ban by Doomdude1. I checked and i was banned around 25/04/2014 (yes not 1 year yet, almost.) Anyway 1 year is a huge punish , and in 1 year i changed alot...

About the " threatening to ddos" you can talk to SoulRipper that contact me in that time , and he know i did not DDoS , and i even help him.

About the twice double-accouting, its like i said, i were not able to contact anyone of you, i try to talk in steam group chat, noone ever come... So i went in other steam accounts to try to enter the server to talk to an admin.

Yesterday i was able to talk in your teamspeak (that i was banned too) but i guess it has been reseted.
I talked to Pinky, and he gave me the advice to create a topic here. So thats why i created this.
I dont care about the second and thirt banned account, it was just to try to enter your server and talk to you.

I care about my main account, a new life, you can reset the account, i dont care about the money in it. the 1 million BMW and the Donator status.
I just want to play from beginning, with zero tolerance, any rule i break = bye bye , without any chances, only want to play with no problems Smile

Best Regards,
Papas

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 years ago perma ban, want to start from zero... - by Mikhail Ashfaq - 01-26-2015, 06:08 PM