Ban Request on Marty
That's great. I'm happy you posted that. As you can see in the bottom left hand corner of your screen. Your job title is also a criminal. Therefore by you telling the police inside, of which there weren't actually any at the time only SRU Would consist of FailRP. Also in regards to your remarks concerning "you are not scared" when I had a pistol pointed. The reason I did this as I knew said SRU was not responding to people and at first when I had a look in there wasn't actually anyone there, as a criminal it's a risk I would take. I was not mugging you, I was not doing anything to you. The first time I had a pistol was due to someone pulling one on me and looking away.Now in regards to you not being scared would be a breach of fear rp. With you moving around to take a screenshot of my car whilst I had a gun pointed at you would also be a breach of FearRP so you post a player report on me when you yourself have committed 2 offences of FearRP and one of FailRP as I said at the time. Raptor and Nac had just joined the server. Why not call one of them instead of having me come here and argue my case.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request on Marty - by RaZZ - 01-26-2015, 10:55 AM
RE: Ban Request on Marty - by Marty - 01-26-2015, 11:10 AM
RE: Ban Request on Marty - by Marty - 01-26-2015, 11:13 AM
RE: Ban Request on Marty - by RaZZ - 01-26-2015, 11:15 AM
RE: Ban Request on Marty - by Marty - 01-26-2015, 11:31 AM
RE: Ban Request on Marty - by Marty - 01-26-2015, 11:33 AM
RE: Ban Request on Marty - by Nyander - 01-26-2015, 04:15 PM