UBR D3N
Thumbs Up 
Your name: TR1CKSHOT

Your ban ID:58431

Banned by: Console, but i believe it was Rolorox since he was the last person he was talking to.

Reason: Mass RDM, killing people as citizen for no reason, lying to staff, and disconnecting to avoid staff

Involved:

Why we should unban you:

Okay okay, so i'm just saying in advance, i know it is 100% my own responsibility for my own account, no need to say this as i'm not even defending anyone here.

So it was like maybe 4 o clock afternoon maybe 5, and Wood had this huge pot farm, as we did some business he told me i can have it if he was about to leave.
The problem was, i had to go to work at 6, so i told my little brother to play for me and do the pot thing.
Next thing, i'm going to tell everything as how HE saw it, it is his view not mine, correct me if hes wrong.
I'm not blaming anyone it's my own responsibility yes.

So the mass RDM, he told me it was because other people kept breaking nlr and came back and i.e punched him, this can be confirmed with the logs i hope as he looks quite sure.
He indeed admitted that he set his job on ''Criminal'' too late, true.
I don't know what he lied about as he is not present atm, he will be in a hour or so, i will add it if needed.

The disconnection, okay, i was right in time, as he told me he is in a conversation with a staff member.
As i walked upstairs to see what was going on, he lost connection to the server, THIS is something i'm 100% sure about, as it literally said ''Lost connection to server''.
This should be shown in the type bar for those who did not disconnect so it is kind of a ugly mistake.

This is out of his view, if this is true, in my opinion i could get a reduction or even better a unban.
Sorry again, it is indeed my OWN account so i am responsible.

Messages In This Thread
UBR D3N - by TR1CK - 01-25-2015, 10:46 AM
RE: UBR D3N - by Rolorox - 01-27-2015, 05:48 AM
RE: UBR D3N - by TR1CK - 01-27-2015, 08:23 AM
RE: UBR D3N - by Enzyme - 01-27-2015, 10:29 PM