Report: [FL:RP] Angelheartz and [TVB] Assasinhero28
Quote: Never told us that
This is not what I should tell but what your friend should've told you.
Quote:The fact that he had one equipped doesn't mean he pulled one out. When the SRU fired at us we weren't armed. Looks like RDM to me. This also means you killed him what should result in an arrest for you.
Yes one equipped. And how's it RDM if we have a war. I don't think your logic is alright.
Quote:You never warned us to go away? When we tried to go away the SRU shot at us. You are making it more complicated for yourself.
You can ask Assassingamer aswell we warned you 3-4 times.
Quote:You just admitted you helped the SRU sergeant. gg wp
As i already did tell you we both had our weapons out to warn you guys to leave the area.

Well we'll let a admin decide i've told enough and the logs clearly says enough about the war and stuff. Oh and after this I pm'd Strikeone to ask if he knows theres a war and he said yes. Maybe they told him after which would be dumb of their friends. And how stupid could it be to be on teamspeak or skype with your friends and coming to the corleones but not knowing anything about a war? It just doesn't make sense.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: [FL:RP] Angelheartz and [TVB] Assasinhero28 - by Angelheartz - 01-21-2015, 04:08 PM