Report: [FL:RP] Angelheartz and [TVB] Assasinhero28
Okay this guy is already fabricating lies. First of all we had a war like 2-3 hours long and we still had a war. This guy came back with his rebel friend and we told him to go out because we had a war. After this we gave them time and they went away. Oh ye and not to forget this strikeone guy was a Rebel Associate so he was one of them. Then when they went away the SRU started shooting at him. Then the rebel went out of his car and pulled a gun where this all happened. I warned them to go away and they didn't for like 1 minute ( I had a weapon in my hand so did the SRU (fearRP)). Then they drove away the rebel guy broke fearrp again while he was running away with a gun pointed at him. And if you read the logs you can see that this guy was a rebel associate and that there was a war between us already.

P.S: The SRU was here with a police sergeant before because they heard some gunshots. Then the police sergeant went patrolling and this SRU had to remove everyone from the corleone spawn(not corleones). Then they came back and that when this all happened.

Quote: The SRU chased him but not only the SRU. One of the Corleones (Angelheartz) pulled out a gun and helped the SRU sergeant chasing and eventually killing the Rebel Leader (Note: The rebel leader was unarmed)

Admins can you run a check log on this as you can see the SRU picked up the galil from this guy and that he equipped one? Then you can see he's fabricating lies.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: [FL:RP] Angelheartz and [TVB] Assasinhero28 - by Angelheartz - 01-21-2015, 11:46 AM