Player Report on [FL:RP] Obay
(01-19-2015, 08:50 PM)Obay Wrote: This was Dealt with by a moderating Staff member.
I don't see any evidence of me breaking any rules either.

"nobody likes a know it all," Correct me if i'm wrong but that isn't a direct quote, please don't use words that will exaggerate the situation.
Your overview of the situation is vague, exaggerated and twisted in attempt to push the odds into your favor.  The logs prove it all and i did not insult you.

You were requested to make this report with hard proof to give evidence on your behalf and you've failed to provide that as your quotes aren't even direct.

You are wrong, because that is a direct quote. You literally said that to me, but General Rickets left it out in the UBR. You insulting me was not dealt with by a moderating staff member. It's not vague, it's not exaggerated or twisted. I said what happened, and the logs will actually prove it all. You quite clearly did insult me, and this is an exact example of how the situation changing creates changes in how you perceive something. My quotes are very accurate, however the only difference may be "No one" rather than "No body." 

Quote:I don't see why you are posting a player report, I've already dealt with this situation when you made an @ call about it on the server.

I was advised to by an admin. I did not make an @ call, Dr Hibbert was the one who did, I was happy to let the situation go and carry on with the Gavella Cartel. And no, you did not deal with the situation of which I am speaking right now, I'm talking about Obay insulting and disrespecting me.
Sig by Dex. Check it here!

Messages In This Thread
Player Report on [FL:RP] Obay - by Cujo - 01-19-2015, 08:23 PM
RE: Player Report on [FL:RP] Obay - by Obay - 01-19-2015, 08:50 PM
RE: Player Report on [FL:RP] Obay - by Cujo - 01-19-2015, 09:00 PM
RE: Player Report on [FL:RP] Obay - by Nyander - 01-19-2015, 08:50 PM
RE: Player Report on [FL:RP] Obay - by Zecon - 01-19-2015, 09:00 PM
RE: Player Report on [FL:RP] Obay - by Obay - 01-19-2015, 09:09 PM
RE: Player Report on [FL:RP] Obay - by Cujo - 01-19-2015, 09:25 PM
RE: Player Report on [FL:RP] Obay - by Obay - 01-19-2015, 09:33 PM
RE: Player Report on [FL:RP] Obay - by Cujo - 01-19-2015, 09:41 PM
RE: Player Report on [FL:RP] Obay - by Obay - 01-19-2015, 09:50 PM