Report: [NU] Mox
1. (Not sure if he did it, but pretty sure. I also heard you got lockpick logs) I asked a friend if he could drive me to find my stolen cop car (when) a guy pm'ed me in game asking to sell the location for 2,000, anyway I found it abit fishy and did not reply. We found the car parked in lake under the bridge.

I was down there fishing with my friend when we found it. Then I pmd you and told you I've seen your car and I would like to get a reward to finding it for you.

2. He killed himself in jail when he was arrested for 15 minutes(the president had a jail guard), he was arrested for wreckless driving and ramming other cars of the road. (No proof of this, but you can check the death logs aswell)

I killed myself in prision, I admit that. But I did not know that you was able to eat food in prision so I tried to eat a shoe a friend gave me.

3. He came to BP, rammed 2 cars and almost killed me, I confronted him and saw a random warrant on him, I asked him to exist his car and then he said "Why did I get a random warrant" and I said I will rewarrant you for wreckless driving, then while I did that he ran into his car driving off ramming a police car and escaped. (Breaking the FearRP also fails to follow RolePlay).

First of, that warrant was RDA. When you drive a car you dont usally see in 3rd person. And to add some Roleplay I usally play in 1st person when driving a car. When you drive in 1st person you dont see backwards. And as the video shows, there is no "fearRP" When you take out a tazer when im in my car, due to the laws of physics I wouldent get tazed if you tazed my car (Shocking huh?)
[Image: eXdHYQZ.png]

Messages In This Thread
Report: [NU] Mox - by radde94 - 01-19-2015, 03:57 PM
RE: Report: [NU] Mox - by Kronblom - 01-19-2015, 07:12 PM
RE: Report: [NU] Mox - by Moxew - 01-19-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Report: [NU] Mox - by radde94 - 01-19-2015, 08:11 PM
RE: Report: [NU] Mox - by Pinky - 01-22-2015, 12:11 AM