BR on Don qui qui
(01-18-2015, 11:24 PM)Baskingner Wrote: I pulled you over initially because you were driving on the left side of the road. I put my sirens on and followed you to the city, i managed to pull you over there. I had the idea you were trying to buy yourself time with the /me's because right after you said /me searches wallet  i get tranqued by your friend. The reason why i cuffed you is to prevent you escaping when i am lying down on the ground. When i woke up i ran to the point where i saw the tranqng guy and ran after him attempting to apprehend him for shooting. What happened with you is unclear for me because i ran after the tranqing corleone.

The picture taken at my own BR was made at a later time. I got a request from an officer that he was locked in by you so i took a look at the place of report and saw you locking up an officer and insulting him. Those are two things who were forbidden by law so i requested an arrest warrant. Thats when you DC'ed and broke rules, and i put up a BR for that. Personally i havent seen this propblock but that is an entirely different case.

Right after you ran your friend kuzman tazed me several times. and wouldnt let me do anything I explained this already. I COULD NOT MOVE. I couldnt type when I was tazed and before I knew it I was in jail. I wasnt able to pay your fine or anything. I did no such thing as lock up an officer I unlocked my door and he walked out.. stop lying!

The propblock was nonexistent. He sent me a pm before I could even get out of jail saying I was propclocking when I wasnt. I kept trying to explain to him I am building. He ran inside and instantly tazed me before I could even notice who it was. then two seconds later I was in jail again.

Within 10 minutes I must have been arrested and tazed about 8 times if not more. Im sorry but as I said, there is a limit to how long anyone would sit there. That cop would run up to me as soon as I entered the city and was already yelling over his mic.

As I have said before, You saw him outside and he was outside. There was a search warrant first right as I opened the door because I had just gotten out of jail from the previous arrest. Yet you still thought it was a great idea for an arrest warrant. As soon as I saw that, I was out. I already said I am willing to admit I left, I was getting frustrated and Im not going to keep going to jail every 2 min.

Im not sure how I can make this any more clear, as I have explained it several times now. On top of everything you were not there until the very end of it all, and still decided it was a wise idea to arrest warrant me and take some kids side who was tazing me over and over.

EDIT:
May I add that this is a duplicate BR from two separate individuals

Messages In This Thread
BR on Don qui qui - by Kuzman - 01-18-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: BR on Don qui qui - by Dpeteland - 01-18-2015, 11:08 PM
RE: BR on Don qui qui - by Baskingner - 01-18-2015, 11:24 PM
RE: BR on Don qui qui - by Dpeteland - 01-18-2015, 11:37 PM
RE: BR on Don qui qui - by Kuzman - 01-19-2015, 03:21 PM
RE: BR on Don qui qui - by Kuzman - 01-19-2015, 03:24 PM
RE: BR on Don qui qui - by Dpeteland - 01-19-2015, 07:11 PM
RE: BR on Don qui qui - by Dpeteland - 01-19-2015, 07:05 PM
RE: BR on Don qui qui - by Pinky - 01-22-2015, 12:12 AM