[Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay!
I have 2 applications here. 1 is for Vault Shift Supervisor while the other is for Overseer being the past overseer's son In-character.

Out of Character Information:

Steam Name:

Rolrox

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:25930697

Age (Not Required, but Helpful.):

Hours on the Server:

Roleplay Points:

Activity on the Servers (1-10.):

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.):

What Job do you wish to be? (This will be modified depending on your G.O.A.T. Test answers and your Roleplay experience.)

Vault Shift Supervisor

Why?
I would like to be a bigger part of this roleplay experience and I am hoping I can bring some experience roleplay and keep the experience as passive and exciting as possible. For a longer more immersive roleplay.

Why do you want to Partake in the Event?
I am an avid roleplayer and really enjoy taking place in any opportunity to do so. I have done roleplays similar in the past and really enjoy the fallout atmosphere. 

In Character Information:

Name: Jason Cutmore

Date of Birth: 2253

Place of Birth: Ontario, Canada

Ethnicity: Caucasian 

Physical Description:
 5 foot 7 Inches. Stocky Build. Very athletic. Broad shoulders. Big curly hair.

Mental Description: Intelligent. Wise. Was a gifted kid and grew up using his knowledge to help and lead those around him. Highly intellectual but prone to angry outburst due to Anger Management problems.

Job Qualifications:

Worked in Canada as part of a Security division hireable by various parties. I made sure that all our assets were taken care of and that all of our Guards knew when and where they would be working. 

Answers to your G.O.A.T. Examination:
 Question One:A
 Question Two:A
 Question Three:B
 Question Four:B
 Question Five:A
 Question Six:C
 Question Seven: D
 Question Eight: D
 Question Nine: D
 Question Ten:A

Backstory:
 Born in Ontario Canada, I worked as the Leader of my own Security Division. Have been hired by many different companies but heard that Vault 16 required an experience person to handle management over its guards to make sure it runs smoothly and took up the opportunity.

Additional Information: None

Out of Character Information:

Steam Name: Rolorox
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25930697.

Hours on the Server: 1362.

Roleplay Points: 42.

Activity on the Servers: 10.

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore: 10.
What Job do you wish to be? Vault Overseer.

Why? I would like to be a bigger part of this roleplay experience and I am hoping I can bring some experience roleplay and keep the experience as passive and exciting as possible. For a longer more immersive roleplay.

Why do you want to Partake in the Event? I am an avid roleplayer and really enjoy taking place in any opportunity to do so. I have done roleplays similar in the past and really enjoy the fallout atmosphere. 

In Character Information:

Name: Jason Moriarty.

Date of Birth: 2253.

Place of Birth: Denver, Colorado.

Ethnicity:
Caucasian.

Physical Description: 5'7". Stocky Build. Very athletic. Broad shoulders. Big curly hair.

Mental Description: Intelligent. Wise. Was a gifted kid and grew up using his knowledge to help and lead those around him. Highly intellectual but prone to angry outburst due to Anger Management problems.

Job Qualifications: A leader from birth. Spent many years as a politician leading those still sceptical of possibility that an outside world was still existing. Son of the current Overseer who has taken part in many unification rallies and ceremonies to keep up moral and work effort. Helped lead the vault with the Overseer to better acquaint me with his duties. 

Answers to your G.O.A.T. Examination:

Question One: A
 Question Two: A
 Question Three: D
 Question Four: A
 Question Five: None, I would confiscate the weapon and hand her to my father to be dealt with.
 Question Six: A
 Question Seven: D
 Question Eight: A
 Question Nine: None, I would never disrespect my father. He is the Overseer to which we all owe our lives.
 Question Ten: All of the above.

Backstory: Born and raised in Denver, Colorado in Vault 16. Born Jason Todd Moriarty, middle name after my father. I go by Mr. Moriarty to all those in the vault, but the misses calls me Jayce. I have been part of the vault through good and not as good. But thanks to the Overseer, my father. There has never been a bad moment inside of Vault 16. I have grown to understand inside and out how this vault functions and how to lead it. If my father were to pass on I hope to lead the vault as he does. Living up to such a great man will be a heavy task but I have trained my whole life in case such a horrible day may come.

Additional Information: Unlike my father I have a kinder heart. I am more understanding than he is and some moments in the vault I find myself in a moral dilemma when dealing with rule breakers. Especially those that meant no harm. But the rules are a necessity for unity and peace inside of Vault 16.

OOC: This is my application if I become Overseer, as I wanted to make it as in character as I could for the role.

Messages In This Thread
[Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by Falcon - 01-17-2015, 08:09 AM
RE: [Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by Falcon - 01-17-2015, 08:11 AM
RE: [Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by Falcon - 01-17-2015, 08:14 AM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by Wood - 01-17-2015, 09:20 AM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by dig - 01-17-2015, 11:13 AM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by TheMJ - 01-17-2015, 12:12 PM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by equal - 01-17-2015, 12:59 PM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by Smex - 01-17-2015, 07:06 PM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by Emil - 01-18-2015, 02:01 PM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by Rolorox - 01-18-2015, 10:25 PM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by Fury - 01-25-2015, 12:03 AM