Unban Request
(01-17-2015, 09:51 PM)Enzyme Wrote: I was watching you at Villas, when you were killed. When you were told to exit I heard you speaking over your microphone before you were killed. About 5 seconds later you reconnect and spawn your car again.

Why should I believe your story about you needing to reconnect for your microphone when the timing of this was quite... suspicious?

Like i said above, Virtual Audio Cable gives slight delay with microphone, forcing me to hold it down for a few more seconds or else my speech is interrupted, and i only spawned my car to see my friend at the firestation, which was incredibly stupid that it hadn't crossed my mind yet.

My Virtual Audio Cable runs through 4 MME repeaters, which gives a delay whilst speaking, i thought those guys at villa did not hear me properly, because i can hear myself with VAC aswell, and it did not sound as my entire dialogue was being transferred into the game.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:90975742&b=1]

''Who cares about shit people say that they don't have the balls to say to your face?'' - Anthony Soprano

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Lupertazzi - 01-17-2015, 07:42 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Lupertazzi - 01-17-2015, 08:57 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Enzyme - 01-17-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Lupertazzi - 01-18-2015, 05:36 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Enzyme - 01-18-2015, 05:43 AM