Remove annoying Ban.
My name: SkyDiver

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95125693

Ban ID: 54807

Banned by: Floodify

Reason: Attempt to propkill

Why I should get the ban removed: so this ban had been a pain in the ass cuz that ban is not even true. I want going to propkill. I was going to build a Mini Car station near hospital to RP. I had much petrol and tool boxes in my inventory and was going to sell them cheaper that market price. But then a dude came in Full speed and blewd up near my building place. I kept building cuz there was no way calling a Para cuz there wasn't any online. I kept building near his injured body and I am 100% sure that I didn't touch him. As the ban sayes: Attempt to propkill, they thought I tried to but I prommes that I wasn't. It may just looked like I did. It is annoying to have a ban that I am 100% that I didn't do anything. Reason why I didn't do a UBR before is that I didn't think a ban was that bad cuz I didn't have many hours and didn't think this game would be my game for life. Now this ban is a pain in the ass just like all my other bans for DC to avoid random arrest. But I still DCd so. But please take this ban away. It is so annoying to have that many bans. Can't handle it. 5 bans is just to much.

Messages In This Thread
Remove annoying Ban. - by Spear - 01-12-2015, 07:24 AM
RE: Remove annoying Ban. - by Enzyme - 01-12-2015, 05:07 PM
RE: Remove annoying Ban. - by Floodify - 01-12-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: Remove annoying Ban. - by Spear - 01-12-2015, 08:21 PM
RE: Remove annoying Ban. - by Enzyme - 01-13-2015, 12:09 AM