[Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi [Pas/Agr]
(01-11-2015, 03:05 PM)Chilo Wrote: In character

Name: Hakuko '9 finger' Wada

Sex: Male

Nationality: American-Japanese

Reason you wish to join: I grew up in Tokyo with my mom, we didn't have much between our fingers, so I stared getting in to mugging, street crime, betting in illegal races, and there for started to get alot of attention and the Takaha-Gumi noticed me.

Previous occupations if any: Night Club Boucher

Background information: (make it detailed, preferably with arrests and physical information as well if you have any) 
I grew up in Tokyo in an small Apartment with my mom, we didnt have any Money at all since my dad died before I got born. I have never been in school because my mom made me Work at the dock sides helping shipping fish. (age 5-12) When it was my 13 year old birthday my mom bought me my mom bought me my first knife ever! I was so exicted, later on I found out that if I had my knife on me at any time none of the other street kids would mug me anymore. At the age of 14 I started mugging old ladies stealing their handbags suit cases, but one time I followed an old man in a suit, I followed him to an back ally in downtown Tokyo I caught up to him in the ally and pulled the knife, outta no where he toke the knife outta my hand an cuted my right ring finger of and told me to get outta there, he keept the finger to him self thats where my nick name '9 finger' is from. At the age of 18 I started betting in illegal races and committing bigger crimes as burglary robberies and one time murder when I sliced a Guys throat.

Written Exam

Please fill out the questions below.

1,) What should you do before you take any action? Ask the Oyabun

2,) What are you required to do when your immediate authority gives you a knife and string? Amputate one of my fingers

3,) Regarding the question above, why would you do this? To show that i'm willing to suffer pain when I do anyting wrong and to show that i'm sorry

4,) What position in the family holds the most power? The Oyabun

5,) Are you required to speak English in Evo-City, an English speaking town? OOC: Of cause i have to speak English. IC:I can speak what ever I want.

6,) What province was the Takaha-Gumi originally started in and as what business? As a real estate business in the province of Nagoya.

7,) Is this the "Chinese mafia" (this is a Y/N question as the answers if leaked could pose problems with triads) You are to tricky, of cause it's not the chinese mafia.

8.) Are you willing to die, both in service of the Oyabun or by order of the Oyabun? Yes i'm.

OOC

Steam name: [FL:RP] Chilo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44752446

Hours: 476

How often do you use the forums? 1-10 8

how often do you play on the server? 1-10 10

RP Points: (if you can remember what its for please do tell! i would like to hear) I have 1: It was beacause of an resturnt RP I did with an guy named Moxew.

Previous bans: (if it was not within the last 12 months don't bother putting it down.)

What position are you applying for: Shatei

Do you know anything about the Yakuza: I know a good bit about it but I can learn more.

Do you have a reason for joining: I like it's Japanese based, and it's more about respect and how you act can change everything

Accepted

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi - by dig - 12-10-2014, 03:25 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi - by Floodify - 12-10-2014, 03:28 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi - by Jan - 12-10-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi - by Nevy - 12-10-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi - by Greed^ - 12-10-2014, 06:55 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi - by xFlash - 12-11-2014, 05:04 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi - by Jinkees! - 12-11-2014, 09:40 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi - by fuz3_r3tro - 12-11-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi - by Blurr - 12-11-2014, 10:16 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi - by dan124356 - 12-16-2014, 02:30 AM