[BR] [FL:RP] MrKat
Here's some other proof.
While taking a picture of statue I got a request. Thank god I was taking picture.
[Image: 4yBv3Qy.jpg]
When I arrived Mr.Kat was already breaking FearRP. He then drove off and switched job to Corleone. Couldn't tell if he already was.
[Image: Kiifkhn.jpg]
Prior to that we also got a call about contraband inside from Smex who at the time was helping police. When Mr.Kat drove off and broke FearRP we took it as if he had something to hide inside so we TRIED to get a warrant. Meanwhile 3 Corleones showed up. (Please notice 7beat)
[Image: J13uYM8.jpg]
We TRIED to get a warrant, but nothing happened so we lock picked. It had been nothing but hell all day for getting warrants and we had reason to enter.
[Image: vIkWzY3.jpg]
As soon as we entered and got to the top floor we were demoted. We were also followed inside by them.
[Image: Nf8sZoN.jpg]
After our demotion I took a look at the President and the Corleone's friends on steam and look what I found.
[Image: Bq2J246.jpg]
[Image: 1ePLQwR.png]
They were all friends and were working together. By the time we got back from our demotion as Police officers the contraband had been destroyed. Smex also reported being prop smashed when he came back. And no requests came in about us, so it was either through steam, skype, or pm. Though the response time compared to the actual warrant itself was much much much faster.

Messages In This Thread
[BR] [FL:RP] MrKat - by Joram - 01-10-2015, 10:24 PM
RE: [BR] [FL:RP] MrKat - by Sgtbender2000 - 01-10-2015, 10:41 PM
RE: [BR] [FL:RP] MrKat - by Smex - 01-11-2015, 01:20 PM
RE: [BR] [FL:RP] MrKat - by Pinky - 01-11-2015, 02:03 PM