report on three players (evidence included)
Well I've said everything I had to say. You say that I impounded your car. If you recorded it all, why don't you post a video of that? Oh wait, because it's not true. And maybe if there was another officer that did impound your car, it wasn't random. When someone is driving on the wrong side of the road and through red lights it's most definately not random to impound the vehicle after arresting the man.
I just want to remind you of the fact that you need to be aware of the laws ingame. Just like in real life you don't need to know all of the laws, but breaking them is always a reason for a fine/arrest. Another law was that vehicles in the city were not allowed without a licence from the president. You did not try to get a licence. So in short: you were driving recklessly, through red lights and on the wrong side of the road, while you were not even allowed to have your car in the city because of the laws. After several warnings (with our weapon pointed at you, you breaking fear rp) and after arresting you for this earlier, you kept jumping in your car to go on driving. We tried to talk to you, but you didn't even pull over.

Messages In This Thread
RE: report on three players (evidence included) - by DentedCrown - 01-10-2015, 10:10 AM