Getting Invalid/Redundant Bans Removed
(01-10-2015, 05:26 AM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: 10978 and 12676 were both declared undone at a latter date by the invoking adminstrator: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=44951

You were cleared for another chance. The ban wasn't decided to be invalid, but you were given another chance. This ment that the ban-time was raised, but the ban would still remain on your record. That's why it wasn't removed. This is something you'll see happens to other bans as well.

The ban will remain.

Quote:It was denied in your previous UBR and I hardly see how what you did was acceptable at that time.
What exactly did I do wrong? Civil protest is a civil protest. We never raided the government, instead we protested in the city street until the president actually gave in to our demands. He was later raided by a bunch of Corleones who were not related to us.

Your UBR was denied 3 times. It's simply not negotiable. You already broke the courthouse rules when you made the third UBR for that ban, and you've broken the courthouse rules again by appealing it for the fourth time.

Quote: You have yourself under several circumstances not only informed about having several accounts you use to play on our servers, but you've also bragged about this.
Did I not mention that I told Killjoy the usernames that I was using so he could ban them, and never questioned him on it. Failing to see the problem here.

1. That doesn't hide the fact that you used several accounts to bypass bans to play on our server.

2. That doesn't hide the fact that you've bragged in later times that you still have accounts which aren't banned that you use to play on our servers with whenever you want to.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator

Messages In This Thread
RE: Getting Invalid/Redundant Bans Removed - by Enzyme - 01-10-2015, 05:31 AM