Unjustified Ban
Your name: (Steam friends name) Cory

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 57819

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL] General Rickets

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) "CDM ruining a event"

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) I have no clue who was involved, but I was automatically banned as soon as it happened, so I would assume it was General Rickets himself.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

I would like to start off saying that I had just joined the server, not even 5 minutes before I had been banned.

Now, the past few days I've been having a audio problem in Garry's Mod where I can't hear once I get into the server. I can hear the elevator themed music upon joining, but once I get in all sound dies out. I had actually just asked [FL:M] Nevy yesterday if he knew what to do to fix it, and he didn't know either. So once I loaded into the server and spawned, I got shot no later than 2 seconds after spawning, I then proceeded to run up and out of the war zone. I then typed "@ Admin I need help" to see if any admin knew how to fix my audio problem. A minute or so later I got a message popping up on my screen from [FL] General Rickets to head to the slums. So I spawned my car and got into it, after this I started driving, and people with Gas Masks ran in front of me while I was driving, they all had guns, and they pointed it at me. They then proceeded to start shooting at me and I ran one over trying to get away.

I don't see why I was automatically banned and didn't even get to explain myself either. This is completely a unjustified ban in my eyes.

Messages In This Thread
Unjustified Ban - by CoRo - 01-10-2015, 12:20 AM
RE: Unjustified Ban - by CoRo - 01-10-2015, 12:24 AM
RE: Unjustified Ban - by evilmat360 - 01-10-2015, 02:21 AM
RE: Unjustified Ban - by CoRo - 01-10-2015, 02:48 AM
RE: Unjustified Ban - by General Rickets - 01-10-2015, 09:36 AM