report on three players (evidence included)
In the first situation we eventually shot you because you were driving recklessly multiple times, refusing to pull over. Since you were a threat for the citizens in Evocity, we decided to take you down in the end. Obviously you only show that situation of us shooting you.

About the second situation: I would like to tell you that tampering with evidence is not allowed. You removed the sound on the video, to make it look like it's a random arrest, but in fact I was speaking to them. 

The premier made some laws: http://i.imgur.com/vGIkQCa.jpg (this is the exact same situation as you see/you can even see me do a warrant with a valid reason)
They both refused to hail the premier, which gave me a reason to arrest them both. Also I would like to state that [FL] Pinky blacklisted me already for a similar situation, but then unblacklisted me because of the laws. You can see that I was speaking to them, but in order to get me banned you removed the sound. Also you didn't speak to me ingame. Your voice was edited in later, which is also tampering.

In the last situation you removed the sound again. We ordered you to hail the president, which you did not do. After a couple of warnings, and after a couple other situations were you were being annoying and being a general minge (which you did not include in your tampered video) I got a bit pissed indeed. I should not have shot you, but in the end arresting you was not against the rules in any way. (Refering to the removed blacklist by pinky)

Messages In This Thread
RE: report on three players (evidence included) - by DentedCrown - 01-09-2015, 07:41 PM