Unban Request(admin abuse)
it wasnt a rebel base man it was my clans and i let them in and the leader threatned me and i didnt kill him his own rebel men killed him.
saying father in arabic is offensive i see storm the admin who posted hate msgs to me becuz i existed. want the pics of all the admin abuses?
spawning weaponz and kevlar and giving health during a raid
i have those pics too lol
he only died once storm so stop lying because of all the evidence are against you. im gonna give the pics to someone
ooc i forgot the caps rule sometimes cus things happen and i cap it to emphasize what happened.
i didnt frickin raid.only reason i threatned to raid cus the president keep raising taxes banning us in the city.many raid in my base.yeah oaky.i didnt even raid the nexus anyways you were a SS and i kno you were gonna abuse.spawning stuff for urself
i mean i threatned to raid.i nvr had opportunity to raid and right when i was gonna raid the president u banned me.
Storm i dont kno why you dispise me hating me becuz i exist.You threatned to kill me too.Its not just me 40 percent of ur bans are unfair.Im saying part of it not all. Your also saying its a doom base lol.its a base with gates and a door sure a doom base you can probally admin fly and kill everyone or anyone could propclimb.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request(admin abuse) - by harry885 - 08-29-2011, 03:18 AM
RE: Unban Request(admin abuse) - by Strom - 08-29-2011, 03:39 AM
RE: Unban Request(admin abuse) - by harry885 - 08-29-2011, 04:15 AM