Unban request
Your name:[Fl:Rp]Georgy/DrunkPuto

Your ban ID:57575

Banned by:[FL] Sir Crow

Reason:BRA (55818) - FailRP

Involved:Me/Drunkputo and 2 corleones punching me.

Why we should unban you:I think this ban was unfair first of all the raid was valid.Pictures will be added here when I find them.Second it wasn't fail rp the Corleone and someone els started punching me I am not gonna stand there get killed and then wait for someone to post a ban request and me lose my weapon and my Kevlar which I work hard for to buy.I took matters into my own hands which any player would have done if I am armed and they attack me I have every right to defend myself and open fire.Honestly I see no fail rp in that video all I saw was me going out them punching me and me defending myself sinse my life was in danger.And all I did was defend myself and I get punished but the Corleone and the other citizen were punchwhoring and nothing happens to them?I Believe this was unfair.We had pictures of contraband on hes building because they don't hide it and you can see it from across the road because of the glass.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBitfiGW...OzScVMi4Aw Im sorry but in this video I do not see any rule braking.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge

Messages In This Thread
Unban request - by Georgy - 01-03-2015, 11:55 PM
RE: Unban request - by SirCrow - 01-06-2015, 11:58 PM
RE: Unban request - by Georgy - 01-07-2015, 03:22 AM
RE: Unban request - by Georgy - 01-07-2015, 03:33 AM
RE: Unban request - by SirCrow - 01-08-2015, 11:22 PM
RE: Unban request - by Georgy - 01-09-2015, 10:04 PM
RE: Unban request - by SirCrow - 01-11-2015, 04:22 AM