A way too lengthy ban filled with false reasons and allegations
As I am a key witness to this allegation, I feel every right to be able to put my views on this unban request.
I was about to be banned at the time of most of this so therefore was held high above, watching all this unfold.
R.Holmes was a police officer and someone was trespassing in the nexus. They were accusing him of having a faulty microphone so he said "I was speaking to my friend of here perfectly earlier so I don't think anything would have changed since then". Maybe this is where the Metagaming allegations came from because there was certainly nothing else said about him talking to anyone else. He then tazed the trespasser in the fine act of role play as that's what cops are ordered to do. I was with R.Holmes most of the session and never before did he do any other act of random violence. I have R.Holmes' phone number so, after I got banned, I called him to see if he wanted to play on another Garry's mod server. He then said " Can't mate, internet just went down " therefore he didn't mean to DC, it was his internet. I am appalled that this ban was even put on, never mind for 6 months. He should be at least allowed a shorter ban.  

Messages In This Thread
RE: A way too lengthy ban filled with false reasons and allegations - by benthornton2009 - 01-02-2015, 03:44 PM