Banned permanent!?
Well, dude I did it like this "unholster" Shoot "holster" I am pretty sure I had ammo in it, unless I died. Can the console look far back? Maybe you didn't see it probably, but I do remember I used my darts at a time, then I holstered, and later on I unholstered and shoot.

You know everytime you holster you loose a magazine, but maybe I died, and used it 1 or 2 times without ammo but I wouldn't do that on purpose.

Andreas wrote: "In my eyes you have WAY too many bans to be here." That makes me sad to hear bro, in my eyes I dont look back on the other bans, but consider how bad the current situation is." You know, I learn for every ban you give me ofc I do. That's why im trying to proof, that I didn't abuse the ammo bug this time, because I learn from the bans.

And from my point of view, some of the bans was kinda unfair, because the guy that reported me did break a rule himself to make me break a rule to catch him. And yes here comes the : "You don't break the rules to catch a rulebreaker" and now I have learned that, now there is no apoligize for me to do that again, And I havent. Like I havent abused the ammo bug on purpose again, I swear!

Thankyou for investigating the situation, I really apreciate it!

Messages In This Thread
Banned permanent!? - by Minimacfox - 08-28-2011, 11:26 AM
RE: Banned permanent!? - by Killjoy - 08-28-2011, 11:37 AM
RE: Banned permanent!? - by Minimacfox - 08-28-2011, 11:50 AM
RE: Banned permanent!? - by Andreas - 08-28-2011, 12:03 PM
RE: Banned permanent!? - by Strom - 08-28-2011, 12:18 PM
RE: Banned permanent!? - by Minimacfox - 08-28-2011, 01:29 PM
RE: Banned permanent!? - by Strom - 08-28-2011, 01:49 PM