Banned permanent!?
Your name: Minimacfox

Your ban ID: permanent

Why we should unban you: omg, I showed you myself I used ammo, I didn't abuse the ammo bug! It was because the server restared I holstered, then some noob spams the mic I unholster and tranqs him, with darts in it! From when I used it before! I showed you myself Andreas!

10th ban? Yes and what is this ban for? You coulnd't prrof that I was abusing the ammo bug since I had tranq darts. Dont you think I learn of the other bans about the ammo bug?! I have learned!

Constantly raiding!? My friends comes ask me to help them raid a guy because he has been annoying or else it is a guy that I have been in a fight (IC)

Bad attitude? I was trying to be nice to you, and just showed you that I was telling the truth by shooting several times in the ground without holstering! That means I had ammo in it.

I have played here in what 1 year? 1 and a half maybe? I f you count jigsaw with.

The raiding is because my friends need help, I never raid bymyself.

A permanent ban? Really? For unholstering my tranquilizer shooting a guy and holstering with ammo in it!

I don't know waht you guys proplem is against me, and I dont care really. The thing that matters is, I didn't break any rule this time! I was trying to do my best, I really had darts in it I REALLY had!

Messages In This Thread
Banned permanent!? - by Minimacfox - 08-28-2011, 11:26 AM
RE: Banned permanent!? - by Killjoy - 08-28-2011, 11:37 AM
RE: Banned permanent!? - by Minimacfox - 08-28-2011, 11:50 AM
RE: Banned permanent!? - by Andreas - 08-28-2011, 12:03 PM
RE: Banned permanent!? - by Strom - 08-28-2011, 12:18 PM
RE: Banned permanent!? - by Minimacfox - 08-28-2011, 01:29 PM
RE: Banned permanent!? - by Strom - 08-28-2011, 01:49 PM