Unban request Firestorm
Your name: Firestorm

Your ban ID: 57403
Banned by: [FL:M] Nevy

Reason: RDM (on officer)

Involved: There was a civilian calling the officer _Rene_ a pig. He said he is going to arrest him and sent an arrest message to the President. I told him not to do that because pig is not really dirty language. After that i put out an M4 in RP and told him to go on the ground (officer). He turned arround and shot me (No RP). After that i ran away and he followed me and shot me again and again. So i turned arround and sorayed on the officers following me (saving my own life is rp reason). After that i died. Than i was playing some TTT and when i was back i got banned for "RDM". I don't know if a killed an officer but if i did it had a RP reason. I mean i had a M4 and they were chasing me and shooting on me so i am allowed to shoot back i think...

Why we should unban you: I'm playing like 4 Days on Fearless and i already have 26 Hours of Game Time so i want to play RP on your server and get 100hours or more! I really like the servers but often i can't understand what admins do... Like in this situation!

Much appreciated,
Firestorm

Messages In This Thread
Unban request Firestorm - by Firestorm - 12-31-2014, 11:21 AM
RE: Unban request Firestorm - by Nevy - 12-31-2014, 11:27 AM
RE: Unban request Firestorm - by Firestorm - 12-31-2014, 11:43 AM
RE: Unban request Firestorm - by Firestorm - 12-31-2014, 11:46 AM
RE: Unban request Firestorm - by Nevy - 12-31-2014, 12:23 PM
RE: Unban request Firestorm - by Nyander - 01-22-2015, 09:37 AM