UBR Ouass
(12-31-2014, 12:28 AM)SirCrow Wrote: You're had been on your last chance. You choose to install hacks.

This is no one's fault but your own.

Best Sir Crow, i know i was on my last chance.. i had hacks yes, but was it ment for Fearless? I got an cousin named OK bundy, in your system aswell, got banned for the same teason, even the same program, would i really be stupid enough to try it and go along with him, Sir crow, i really did not wanted to use it for fl, i think the console gave a reason, i.e what i injected, but in his case he did try to load a lua in the console, i think if you checkmine you can see i didnt load it as it was already loaded for the prophunt.. i really don't want to use hacks for fl end purposes..

Dear FL, i know i was on my last chance, but is this really seen as abusing your trust in me and using your last chance in this ridiculous way? I didn't think this would be how my last day on fl would end.. forgetting to restart my gmod.. this is the most stupid reason i can think of, at the end we all make mistakes, but a few come away with it.
I think you can see this as a fair humanly mistake, and i hope you guys see how serious i am in this, i do make mistakes, but maybe this one will cost my head.

I hope i will be back one day, which i doubt, lots of love.

Messages In This Thread
UBR Ouass - by [FL:RP] Ouass - 12-30-2014, 10:39 PM
RE: UBR Ouass - by Geecku - 12-30-2014, 10:51 PM
RE: UBR Ouass - by [FL:RP] Ouass - 12-30-2014, 10:52 PM
RE: UBR Ouass - by SirCrow - 12-31-2014, 12:28 AM
RE: UBR Ouass - by [FL:RP] Ouass - 12-31-2014, 12:45 AM
RE: UBR Ouass - by [FL:RP] Ouass - 12-31-2014, 12:47 AM
RE: UBR Ouass - by Enzyme - 12-31-2014, 04:30 AM