Unban Request On Reptile
Your name: [FL:RP] Reptile / Binkadin.
Your ban ID: 57346.
Banned by: [FL:M] Laurenz.
Reason: Double-Accounting.
Involved: Binkadin, Reptile and Laurenz.
Why we should unban you: This is going to be a long story. So basically, I played on Binkadin for about 400 hours before getting my permanent ban. The bans prior to that are not important with this case. However, I had wanted a fresh start and decided to spawn cars from the sky consequently, killing players on the server so I could start again. I didn't think that the ban would be permanent. However, Burnett interpreted it as an attempt to crash the server. Which it wasn't actually, and I am pretty sure your servers are powerful enough to handle that anyway. So, I went on my second account which I picked up Garry's Mod for a while ago. And I logged in the server, I wanted to roleplay. I wasn't here to mess around. I don't think I've broken a single rule while under that account. I created numerous roleplays for the servers to use, I received one roleplay point from Bef on V33X I believe and was inspired to roleplay every since. I wanted to be a completely new character, someone that nobody hated. But then a problem occurred two days after doing this, I used my real voice in the microphone. I got caught by someone under the name of "Duck" who knew it was my voice. I was confronted by his friend and told him that I was double accounting. I was extremely worried so I tried joining both V2D and V33X in the very limited time I had to solve the issue. I wanted to contact an admin, and I was running out of time, the slots were full. I finally got a space on V2D where I spoke with Laurenz about the issue. I had told him the points that I have stated here: I wanted to start again, I wanted to be a roleplayer, not a troublemaker. We had a conversation about it, and he said he wasn't able to handle the situation as he is a moderator, he said I called an administrator over. So I waited around the city for about 20 minutes without anyone coming online. He then replies with, "You can appeal to your ban on the forums". I tried to tell him to wait, but he banned me too quickly. I wanted to explain about the situation, but I didn't have time. My thoughts are expressed here. To summarise what I stated, here are a few points: I wanted to start again, that's why I double accounted, which is why I got banned too ( I didn't think it was going to be permanent either ), I would have started my account even if I wasn't banned, I wanted to actually roleplay on the server, and now I am banned, it's not possible. I don't know if there is anything else I can say, but I would like to express my apologies and I am sorry for this. I told Laurenz about the situation because I knew I would get banned through a ban request shortly after or something similar, so I wanted to speak with him about it, because I didn't want this on my concience. Thank you for reading, any opinions are allowed.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request On Reptile - by jadanstores - 12-29-2014, 05:46 PM
RE: Unban Request On Reptile - by Enzyme - 12-29-2014, 08:30 PM
RE: Unban Request On Reptile - by jadanstores - 12-29-2014, 08:40 PM
RE: Unban Request On Reptile - by AmazE ツ - 12-29-2014, 08:56 PM
RE: Unban Request On Reptile - by Burnett - 12-29-2014, 09:16 PM
RE: Unban Request On Reptile - by jadanstores - 12-29-2014, 09:22 PM
RE: Unban Request On Reptile - by Burnett - 12-29-2014, 09:33 PM
RE: Unban Request On Reptile - by Burnett - 12-29-2014, 09:36 PM
RE: Unban Request On Reptile - by dig - 12-29-2014, 10:07 PM
RE: Unban Request On Reptile - by SirCrow - 12-30-2014, 03:34 PM
RE: Unban Request On Reptile - by jadanstores - 12-30-2014, 04:35 PM