Ban Request on much people, about 3
We are not in a corporation with them.Im the leader of the corp.And just because im a cop doesn't mean I need to know them.And your asking for evidence I play with no worried to record/take pictures you do because you know the rules you brake.How am I gonna take pictures when im simply roleplaying as a cop asking your corleones a question and all they do is brake fear rp run and try to run us over.You should really ask them what they did before making your own statement about the situation.And the video you should of started the video when you were at the end of the tunnel and we asked you to step out of the car while we pointed guns at you.Why is it that you start the video when we have no other choice then to shoot at you? Yeah ask all the corleones and ask them when we asked them how were they doing and what was this establishment they got all mad and tried to run us over.And btw you never drove past us you were on the wrong side of the road that's why we stopped you but you proceeded to reverse knowing all you had to do is press space and the black lambo wouldn't be able to carry your car.This is the problem with you guys we simply want something but you try to be hero and run or you think we are bad people.We simply wanted to talk and if you are normal and cooperate we let you go but if you do what you did its when mistakes happen.We never knew you lagged we didnt see your screen all we see is a lambo coming straight at us speeding.Your posting the br because we raided your house when you had contra.If the pres even posted a law saying high walls were banned why did you keep them thinking we cant raid you? A tip if you do not look for problems or if you have a normal fence no cop or anyone can raid you.Im sorry if I killed you for the lag but if you know we tried to stop you while armed why would you speed at our direction.Also you did get a warrant check your second video and it even shows it.The walls are high walls if you do not want to get raided by cops for having high walls don't have them
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Request on much people, about 6 - by Forgee - 12-29-2014, 03:31 PM
RE: Ban Request on much people, about 6 - by Georgy - 12-29-2014, 03:54 PM