Ban Request
(12-29-2014, 01:25 PM)VeroloxLP Wrote: Georgy, youre not involved and i dont think youre in the position to say something about rulebreaking. As you involve yourself in my situation, i will do that in your too. You RDM people all over the server every single hour. Of course, you think you have reasons for that, but you dont have.
So i thought when corleons own the village or at least almost every door, citizens arent allowed to go in. I mean they just ran into the corleon village and bought this house. I even told them to leave the area before they even bought a house, but they did not listen. So i decided to raid them, and to get our area back. But as i talked with some admins about that, i know whats right and whats wrong. So i did a little thing wrong and a little thing right. Nevy said as long as the corleons only live in this area, we are able to defend this area and use it completely for us. But when someone else owns a house there, you arent allowed to get him away from there. The question is, who had the rights? We, the corleons because we bought 3 of that houses before they even were online, or they, because they ran to that house and just bought it.
Well as far as i know im not in trouble with Chemical anymore. We decided to not hate each other, because that would be shit for roleplaying.
I'm not reading all of what you just wrote can't be bothered.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request - by jadanstores - 12-26-2014, 12:40 PM
RE: Ban Request - by VeroloxLP - 12-26-2014, 10:48 PM
RE: Ban Request - by Georgy - 12-28-2014, 12:36 PM
RE: Ban Request - by VeroloxLP - 12-29-2014, 01:25 PM
RE: Ban Request - by jadanstores - 12-29-2014, 02:37 PM
RE: Ban Request - by VeroloxLP - 12-29-2014, 08:39 PM
RE: Ban Request - by Pinky - 01-16-2015, 01:49 AM