[FL:RP]georgy STEAM_0:1:90618078
CHINESE STEAM_0:1:99170234
B3astR3l3as3dSTEAM _0:0:44398623

Time in GMT
29th december 2014 between 11am and 3pm
Server
v2p
Summary
So i came online as my friends were already online for 1 hour. As i came they said "we need your help, were getting killed over and over again by two citizens, who call them selves academi police". So i thought it should be over now. We were fishing at lake, when my brother drove back to corleon village to refile his contra. Then he said he got shot by this two again. A few seconds later, my friend also said he got shot by them. So i  decided to check what happened. As i was driving to my base, i met them already driving away in the tunnel.  When i met them, they instantly got out of the cars and aimed their weapons at me. One of them was driving against me and pushing me back the entire tunnel while they were shooting. I did fucking nothing, i was only driving past and they opened fire, but didnt hit me. Then i saw my petrol level, which was pretty low. I still had my new GSG sniper out, so i were not able to get out of the car, because i expected them to shoot me down, as they already were trying. I cant also jsut drive, because my petrol level was too low. So i decided to get to my base at least. But unfortunately i lagged, so i didnt saw how they killed me. Of course, the reason that i was driving towards them was the reason then for killing me xD. Of course of course.....
Later on that day at arround 2pm, they came AGAIN together with a real police officer. Without a search warrant, they used a keypad cracker to open the front gate of the corleon village. Then, they killed me after i tried to defend my self. I made a logical mistake there. I should have hosltered every weapon and let them jsut kill me, would be better evidence when they kill an unarmed person. Also it wouldnt be as expensive as loosing 3 weapons. But never mind. After killing me, they even went in deeper in our bases to destry our contra by using keypad crackers. All the time we, and especially me had no search warrant. Otherwise you would see it in my video at the top right corner. They went in without permission.
You should also check their kills, dont want to know how often they did something like that or even worse. Logs will probably show even worse things.  All the time they were not cops, they were citizens, which even gives them less permisison to raid people like that. 
Evidence:
Video 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0QbVBjMFck
Video 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS9-AiP1...e=youtu.be
Screens:
http://www.pic-upload.de/gal-734265/kyc56m/1.html

[Image: wn4mu3jkwelr.jpg]
[Image: r2scy3tft5qk.jpg]
[Image: up5fjc9ly4q.jpg]
[Image: nx4yl57rc3th.jpg]
[Image: ukaucjn3vixd.jpg]
[Image: wz19niv4f4np.jpg]

Im even asking Burnett wether its allowed what they do or not. Just watch Smile
[Image: fb1vlp57jm48.jpg]

[Image: da94fx4yu64j.jpg]

Note:
I got some other situation of problems with these people. If they are needed, just tell me! I cant cut the videos together shortly.
Also Notice:
I know i can also break rules. Im not an angel, who doesnt breake rules. Im only a human, i can make mistakes. Im sorry if theres any rulebreaking by me because i didnt know it or didnt understand it. For example, i always shot people as corleon when they were in my village. I talked with a few admins about that, and now i know that im not allowed to do this, exept in a few situations. Im sorry for that.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request on much people, about 3 - by VeroloxLP - 12-29-2014, 01:57 PM
RE: Ban Request on much people, about 6 - by Forgee - 12-29-2014, 03:31 PM