Ban Request
Finally, you post a ban request Smile Too bad, that i got in total 90 minutes of video material where the people can see the entire context and story behind the scenes and my acting Smile
But of course, i will take position and defend myself :=)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bynzuyt2sKI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj_-AthL4-M
So at first of all, theres a picture where i say in OOC that i want to get him banned. Dont see there evidence for banning me somehow to be honest.Its even in OOC, doenst realy have to do with anything.
The second screen shows me calling you ***. OK. Maybe, if you wouldnt tear it out of context, it would be understandable. You guys talked for 5 minutes in OOC to me, but i didnt answer. After this time, i wanted to show you that i dont want to talk for now, because i was annoyed and angry. And if youre upset because of the word "***", i dont know what to say. For me, thats not like a insulting word. But if this is too much, im sorry then. Im not one of the people who insult people. I collect evidence instead Smile
Then the video. You guys were at first of all camping in front of my base for a minute. I already said please leave its corleon village, they arent supposed to live here. Then after a while i made the decision to kill them. Its not just for fun called "corleon village", and i gave them enough time to leave. I dont even think they were searching for a house, it was just provoking me, becuase the same shit happened two days before also. In the video you can even see they were waiting for me, and one of them was camping in the garage, as you can see in my video(the second video). In my opinion, i had more than one reason to do this, and im still in that opionion.
The third screen shows... ehm. what does it show? Where i asked what the hell i did wrong? You literally want to get me banned for reading your description. ok.
Then the tranq screenshots. I suggest everybody and also you two to check out my video. You broke NLR by coming there, and i know why you did it. You came there to revenge kill me. So as i saw you coming up there, i just tranqued you for safety. You didnt even go out of the way. I waited like 10 seconds in my video until i started reloading and finally i made the shot. I did not kill you, i only tranqued you to get down safe. But yeah, its ripped out of the context Smile As i said check out my video at 14:50
In the last 3 screens, im supposed to be a randomkiller there. Firstly, check out my first video. Get to 16:30 and watch. He almost ran over me, so i started shooting. I had 3 expensive weapons and i dont think i have to take the risk loosing them. So i didnt even killed him because as he finally stoped his car and got out, i stoped killing him. But no, im standing in front of the car, he looks like into my eyes, gets back in and drives away and kills me. Who is the one who did the RDM here hmm? Just again teared out of the context....
Im here for more questions, check out my ban request about you guys. Maybe someone finally gets that im telling the truth.
By the way when we talk about metagaming. In your nice video we can hear binkadin where he says "theyre coming". He probably uses a 3rd party device like skype or teamspeak. At 0:08 you can hear Binkadin trying to talk while running to his friend who hides in the garage (check my video). He didnt use the vioice chat of the game, so they are realy using something. Im not realy interested by saying that teamspeak or skype is metagaming, but as i got blamed by them for that, i can do this too Smile

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request - by jadanstores - 12-26-2014, 12:40 PM
RE: Ban Request - by VeroloxLP - 12-26-2014, 10:48 PM
RE: Ban Request - by Georgy - 12-28-2014, 12:36 PM
RE: Ban Request - by VeroloxLP - 12-29-2014, 01:25 PM
RE: Ban Request - by jadanstores - 12-29-2014, 02:37 PM
RE: Ban Request - by VeroloxLP - 12-29-2014, 08:39 PM
RE: Ban Request - by Pinky - 01-16-2015, 01:49 AM