Ban Request: Binkadin & Chemical.Lua
Name of player
Binkadin
{(ACS)} Chemical.Lua (often changing his name, keep that in mind)

SteamID
Binkadin STEAM_0:1:22027439
Chemical.Lua STEAM_0:1:93108040

Time in GMT
It happened within two days. That would be the 24th December 2014 and the 26th December 2014.

Server
v2p

Summary
So as you see in my Evidence part, i got two videos from the days. Video one is 50 minutes long and is about the 24th, and video two is 20 minutes long and is about the 26th. I dont think i need to make a huge summary here, because i made annotations and comments in the video and also talked to you guys in the video. So just check out the video and get a closer look to everything they did....

Evidence:
Video 1, 50 minutes long and about the 24th: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bynzuyt2sKI
Video 2, 20 minutes long and about the 26th: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj_-AthL4-M

At first of all, you need to check every single piece of information. Even after cutting 25 videos together and editing them i can find more and more rules which they broke. For example like one hour ago i realised that they always drive expensive cars, it doesnt matter wether they are rebels, corleons, normal citizens, government, oder criminal citizens (criminals arent allowed to drive expensive cars btw Cheese). I know its hard, but you have to spent that 50 minutes or even longer for the first video. I tried to cut off every single part which is not needed, but they do so much shit i could probably make a triology for the cinema after recording them for a week....

You need to know that i realy have problems with them, especially with Binkadin for a few weeks now. Im pretty much hunting for every single piece of evidence i can get to get them banned. Im honest: I want them banned for ever, especially Binkading. Usually i dont have problems with other players, but i hate it when they terrorize me, and also other people. I know from other players, who also have problems with them, that Binkadin already got banned a few times. I try to end it now.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request: Binkadin & Chemical.Lua - by VeroloxLP - 12-26-2014, 05:25 PM
RE: Ban Request: Binkadin & Chemical.Lua - by dig - 01-15-2015, 03:52 AM