Unban Request - Chocbar98
Your name: Chocbar98

Your ban ID: 57083

Banned by: [FL] Sir Crow

Reason: BRA (55763) - Random demoting

Involved: Rushlive, Flinger5000, [FL] Sir Crow

Why we should unban you: I would like to appeal my Ban Request, upon the grounds that I feel my ban was interpreted incorrectly by [FL] Sir Crow when reviewing my Ban Request.

Firstly, I had issued strict orders to the police force to not engage the rebels, whom were leaving the Nexus after they had raided and killed the last President, hence the raid being over. Upon leaving the Nexus, an unknown Security Guard began shooting the rebels (exiting via the garage) from the Bank of America. Following this, the entire police force began to engage the rebel forces, in complete disregard towards my strict orders to not engage. I find this a firm, valid reason to demote the Police Force, who were involved on the grounds of 'Incompetence, not following orders' (not word for word). I was leaving in the same elevator with the rebels, hence I witnessed the majority of the police force shooting and killing the rebels, regardless of my orders.

As President at the time, I felt that if the police force could not comply with orders, I did not want them, thus providing a firm, sufficient reason to demote them.

Secondly, [FL] Sircrow in his closing notes, stated that:

'Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding Random demoting.'

With all due respect, I was unable to cite a single rule regarding random demoting. (If it could be clarified with the rule cited as evidence, it would be very much appreciated.) Although, I do understand that random demoting ruins other people's RP experiences, and could be possibly categorized under FailRP. Regardless, my motives for demotion had reason and did not infringe on any clarified rules.

Thirdly, the prosecutor in my ban request, Rushlive had dropped their charges at 07:44pm, quote:

'I have decided to put down my charges.'

[FL] SirCrow had responded at 11:56PM, more than 4 hours after RushLive has dropped his charges.

It would be appreciated if my unban request could be considered or clear, cited rules regarding my infringement.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - Chocbar98 - by §upra - 12-23-2014, 06:24 PM
RE: Unban Request - Chocbar98 - by SirCrow - 12-27-2014, 04:19 AM
RE: Unban Request - Chocbar98 - by §upra - 12-27-2014, 06:32 PM
RE: Unban Request - Chocbar98 - by SirCrow - 12-28-2014, 07:21 AM
RE: Unban Request - Chocbar98 - by SirCrow - 12-31-2014, 12:20 AM